Gmail has many features as it is but there are a lot more at <strong>labs</strong>! So this tutorial deals with <strong>gmail</strong> and <strong>labs</strong>. I've found something that helped a lot... Default text style function.
1. Open your gmail
2. Click on right top, settings icon, and choose <strong>mail settings</strong>
3. Select <strong>labs</strong> tab
4. search for <strong>Default Text Styling </strong>by Jonathan K.
5. Select <strong>enable</strong>
6. Go to bottom of the page and <strong>save</strong>.
7. When gmail reloads go again to <strong>mail settings</strong>
8. By default you are on by <strong>General</strong> tab. find <strong>Default text Style</strong>
9. Choose your new <strong>Default text Style</strong>
10. Scroll down to bottom again and <strong>Save</strong> your settings.
SSMTP is a simple MTA(Message Transfer Agent) to send off mail from a Linux system to a mailhub. For a mailhub will use a Gmail account. SSMTP can send emails by itself or you can install mutt (it’s another simple MTA). Always it’s a good idea to configure your server to notify you with some […]