You can follow this way of dynamic method initiation when you needed to run dynamically all the object methods or providesome fallbacks to any given function. The code is more or less self explanatory. In case you have any questions or an enchancement drop me a comment. A short brief This code continuously iterates over the object methods […]
Gmail has many features as it is but there are a lot more at <strong>labs</strong>! So this tutorial deals with <strong>gmail</strong> and <strong>labs</strong>. I've found something that helped a lot... Default text style function.
1. Open your gmail
2. Click on right top, settings icon, and choose <strong>mail settings</strong>
3. Select <strong>labs</strong> tab
4. search for <strong>Default Text Styling </strong>by Jonathan K.
5. Select <strong>enable</strong>
6. Go to bottom of the page and <strong>save</strong>.
7. When gmail reloads go again to <strong>mail settings</strong>
8. By default you are on by <strong>General</strong> tab. find <strong>Default text Style</strong>
9. Choose your new <strong>Default text Style</strong>
10. Scroll down to bottom again and <strong>Save</strong> your settings.